quinta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2012

Gustavo Rimada Artwork











"Born in Torreon, Mexico in 1981, I am the youngest of four. My memories of Mexico are few but of those I do remember I was constantly drawing. Whenever, wherever. My mother reminded me of my gift all the time as I grew up. Always encouraging me and enabling me.

After Army, I was given two huge pieces of MDO board to paint on. It was truly the beginning of my journey back into art. My heart and hand took over. I sketched, I painted till late in the night. Painting on everything from shoes to bags. Within a month I filled a sketchbook full of Elvgren pinups and Olivia paintings. 

Soon after all that work, I started working at a tattoo shop. The tattoo world inspired my artwork a whole new life and passion. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I truly eat, breath and sleep art. I work hard and will continue to do so whatever it may be. 
Last but not least I am a devoted father, husband and family man but non the less a passionate artist."




Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails